vVv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vVv

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars! Empty
PostSubject: Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars!   Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:59 pm

http://www.nationofjog.com/index.php/topic,1463.0.html

so far 6 clans including GOR, JOG, RLA, DSX and others are willing to participate. It's quite interesting. All the maps have been tested for gameplay etc. and they are all fine. (THESE ARE MODDED MAPS FOR THE MOST PART EXCEPT REGULAR ASSAULT) {DD} will be joining in and assisting the Mandalorians along with any extra Jedi's that want to play a Mandalorian and can play it well. (including myself) Apparently 12v12 is what we are aiming for. So come! Times and dates are in the topic linked. I have been searching for conquest clans that may be interested in beating on some Jedi with the mandalorians lol, so i hope we'll get some more.

P.s. for those who do not know Mandalorians are Bobba fett and Jango fett. Details are in the link.

P.S.S.
This will be done over a quite a period of time... 1 per week. You don't have to come to ALL of them but come to what you can, we need more!
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Sinister
Admin
{vVv}Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars!   Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:10 pm

Thanks.

I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://teamvvv.forumotion.com
{vVv}Sinister
Admin
{vVv}Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars!   Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:13 am

I don't know... Doesn't sound like it would be much fun, especially with 24 players and especially if it was held in the Abyss. That server lags bad enough with 18 people... I can only imagine 24. lol

It's never hard to kill shooters with jedi anyway. Jedi will win this "war" no doubt. Shooters stand no chance. Kinda dumb to do something when you already know the outcome. lol
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Spider-Man

{vVv}Spider-Man

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars!   Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:29 am

idk it depends if there is pulling. If there is, then the shooters will lose. But still if the jedi's work strategically they will always beat the mandalorians or w.e they are called
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars!   Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:52 pm

Hmm... Depends on who the Jedi are. They could suck at fighting bobba's and Jango's without pulling them... especially when they run away all the time. And with Conquest guys as the bobba for example, that detpack will hurt like crap. I am planning to be backup on the mandalorian side if needed... mainly because i get good kills with a jango or bobba anyway. Triple headshots FTW.

Well... it was actually brought down to 10v10. Idk if we'll even get 10 per side exactly every time so once again there is chance for slightly higher or slightly lower than expected. If the numbers are uneven... the extra will be added to the Mandalorians probably.

The pulling thing... i think should not occur what so ever. Kashyyyk with only Yoda's without the pull will suck for the Jedi in that sense. The jango's have high perches and if they have good aim the yoda's are done for.

Mygeeto is similar... The Bobba's can perch and detpack the hell out of luke... although luke may win that one.

Felucia I'm hoping is pull free. The aaylas will have a challenge that way.

Kamino... lots of perches... hard to find Jango's in such a rainy hard to see in map. They can lurk and snipe people out.

Just know that bases are not being taken... it's a battle thing which increases the chances of the Mandalorians further... because they don't have to worry about bases being stolen.
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Sinister
Admin
{vVv}Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars!   Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Jedi's have this thing that allows them to get away real quick... it's called sprinting lol.

I guess it would be kinda cool but if they have actual jedi players using the jedi, then it won't even be a contest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars!   Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mandalorian Vs. Jedi Wars!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vVv :: Intergalactic Fronts :: Mos Eisley Cantina-
Jump to: